Monday, March 7, 2011

Week Two: Wherein our hero has a rocky but successful start.

This first week was all about managing the food, which was easy on some days and more difficult on others. I had a special occasion dinner that I totally splurged on, but tried to make up for it. (The day after I had an awesome buffet and I chose a tofu stir-fry and salad with water for lunch.) And I went out for drinks twice during the week which is a great way to get empty calories, so I have to factor all that in.

But, despite a few hiccups, I have managed to lose some weight! Here are this morning's results.

288.8 lb.
Net Loss: 4.8 lb.

Not a bad start if I do say so myself! Next weigh-in will come a day early (Sunday) since that evening I'll be hopping on a plane for Las Vegas. How will I fare in Sin City?!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jamie.. 4.8 lbs in a week is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suck! I barely splurged and only lost 3. It's like that damn commercial... he cuts out bread and loses 10 pounds. I cut out bread and the only weight I lose is in my boobs! lmao Oh Well, Congrats, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete