Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Humpday Reporting

I'm shifting my weekly weigh-in to a day other than Monday, being as how I'm often too groggy to remember to step on the scale before I start throwing things off by drinking/eating, etc. We'll try Wednesday for now. Middle of the week seems fair for a representative weekly weighing. I'll ask Siri to yell at me in the morning to remind me.

269.4 lb.
Weekly Loss: 1.8 lb.
Total Loss Since 8/17/2015: 23.8 lb.

Less than two pounds and I will have achieved one of the personal goals I've set for myself: Lose 25 pounds by the time my son is born. Jensen Edward Chambers is predicted to arrive on December 15th--but we'll see if he decides to enter the world a little early. Maybe I can make it to 30 before he makes life more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment