Monday, April 14, 2014

Micro-Progress

The past week wasn't as easy to stay focused on monitoring what was going into me, as we had several get-togethers and celebrations in which eating and drinking (yes, that kind of drinking) was part of it. I didn't indulge to the level of the old days, but I certainly wasn't doing the weight loss plan any favors. The good news, though, is that I did manage to make a tiny bit of progress on the morning weigh-in. Realistically, I maintained. Which isn't as bad as losing ground (and gaining lard).

274.4 lb.
Weekly Loss: 0.2 lb.
Total Loss Since 1/25/2014: 15.6 lb.

Back to being a good boy this week, since Easter is coming up and the temptations of a big family dinner (I'm making TWO hams, apparently) and Cadbury Caramel-Chocolate eggs abound. Have a good week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment