Monday, October 31, 2011

Week B7: WTH?!

Ugh!! Some of you know that the last few weeks have had two conventions and ridiculous amounts of stress -- including stuff related to my ex, money worries, and the death of our family dog of almost ten years. I let myself fall into the trap of stress-eating, fueled by the generosity of friends and family who've treated me to big meals. Add in a few special occasions that included tasty dessert and (un)healthy amounts of drinking, and, well ...

255.0 lb.
Weight GAINED since last weigh-in: 8.6 lb.
Total Net Weight Loss Since March 1st: 38. 6 lb.

OUCH. Holy crap what three weeks can do to a guy. Well I'm back, thinking about what I'm doing, and focusing. Hopefully I'll be able to shed most of the short-term gain right away. I can't let myself slide in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment