Monday, October 3, 2011

Week B3: Almost Caught Up With Myself

This is my third week back on the ol' diet after falling off the wagon for a while. I managed to lose over a pound and a half, and I'm less than two pounds from reaching the lowest point I was before I started to let myself go. I want to keep the momentum I've built up and get down toward my goal.

250.8 lb.
Weekly Loss: 1.6 lb.
Total Net Loss: 42.8 lb.

My goal, by the way, is just as much psychological as anything else. Back in 2004, before I started treatment for sleep apnea, I had reached a huge 327 lb. and was considered morbidly obese. I want to get down to 225 lb. so can honestly say that I'm over a hundred pounds lighter than my heaviest weight. I will feel like I've really achieved something at that point!

Thanks, everyone, for your encouragement and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment