Monday, June 13, 2011

Week Sixteen: Back in the Saddle

Stress, stress, travel, stress!!!

The last month has been "interesting" in the Chinese sense. I've traveled all over the country, worked odd hours, attended a family wedding, and have otherwise neglected my diet. I didn't pig out or do anything too terrible—with the odd big meal or indulgence here or there. When I dared to step on the scale again almost a week ago I had found myself dead even with my last "official" weigh-in at Week Thirteen. So I spent the last week being more careful about my eating habits and I've hit another official Monday-morning weigh-in. Didn't take long to lose! Here is my current weight:

255.0 lb.
Loss Since Week Thirteen: 3.6 lb.
Total Net Loss: 38.6 lb.

It's crazy to realize that I have lost nearly forty pounds since the end of February. This week I return to food journaling and thinking more carefully about what I'm eating. Will also be taking the pooch for some walks and doing some lovely yardwork to sweat away some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment