Monday, June 20, 2011

Week Seventeen: Week of Fail

Well ... dammit. Bad habits picked up on the road along with some eating out and indulging in some less-than-healthy snacking at home as led to this. I stepped on the scale this morning:

257.2
Weekly GAIN (!!!): 2.2 lb.
Total Net Loss: 36.4 lb.

Poop. Well, I've reaped what I've sewn. There is no mystery as to why this happened, but I know what to do in order to fix it. Tricky part is that I'm leaving town again in the morning so I need to be on better behavior while in Ohio this week. I want to have better news next week. I'll definitely be walking more and will journal my food carefully.

Feel free to chastise me. Bad Jamie!

1 comment:

  1. Good news is that sometimes a teeny bit of weight gain will trigger a large loss. It's a common way to break through plateaus. :)

    ReplyDelete