Monday, May 9, 2011

Week Eleven: Holy crap ... over thirty pounds!

This has been another crazy week. I've done a lot of exhausting, physical labor as I continue the process of moving three different households around. Lifting furniture and heavy boxes has left my body a knot of sore muscles covered in bruises. All the hard work paid off in results—even if I was a bit naughty at my daughter's birthday dinner yesterday.

Here's the official weigh-in:

261.2 lb.
Weekly Loss: 2.8 lb.
Net Total Loss: 32.4

Yep, I'm now officially down over THIRTY POUNDS. That's very exciting, but I've got a ways to go until I hit my next goal. People keep telling me how good I look and it's very exciting to see how my clothes fit these days, but I've still got a lot of work to do before I reach the destination on this particular journey.

It's exciting to think that by this time next week I'll be down into the 250s ... a weight-range I haven't seen for at least 12 years. Thanks for your support, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. wow and more wow.. congrats Jamie... you sir are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete