Monday, September 28, 2015

Fifteen Pounds Down, Y'all


It's another Monday and another weigh-in! I may be doing everything else in my life wrong, but I'm still dropping weight. Some of it may be from all the skin peeling off of me from last week's sunburn (sexy, I know).


278.2 lb.
Weekly Loss: 2.0 lb.
Total Loss Since 8/17/2015: 15.0 lb.

That's another five-pound milestone in the BANK. But with each week it gets harder not to hit a plateau. Just gotta keep up the slow-and-steady wins the race good diet choices mentality, while stepping up the increased activity.

Personal goal is to shave another ten pounds of lard off by Halloween minimum, which is roughly within the 2ish pounds a week range. Seems doable. Then I have to keep my hands off the candy.

Thanks for the messages of support, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment