Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 Week Five - Yay for Stairs!

I'm two days late on the official weigh-in, having company and rushed mornings and such. But I'm happy to say that I had really good news after last week's stagnation.

269.0 lb.
Weekly Loss: 5.0 lb.
Total 2013 Loss: 11.2 lb.

Yessssss! It's a big jump, but it puts me a couple pounds ahead of the weekly 2-pounds-a-week marker I've set to guide my progress. One thing I do here at the office is almost always take the stairs rather than the elevator (unless I'm holding a hot cup of coffee that I'd spill on my pants). Yesterday helping someone up on the third floor had me going up and down three flights over and over, which had to help. I may just need to add a couple of stair-walks each office day to keep some extra cardio into the situation.

I'll be traveling next week, so let's see how I do up in the snowy north!

No comments:

Post a Comment