Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Week Two - Patient Has Flatlined

Well shit. I guess not gaining is good but I didn't lose. This morning's weigh-in was exactly the same, down to the tenths of a pound.

280.2 lb.
Net Weight Lost in 2013: 0.0 lb.

I'll just remind myself that I'm still down nearly twenty pounds from two years ago, and about fifty pounds down from ten years ago. (And I'll try not to focus on the fact that I'm nearly a hundred pounds more than when I graduated high school.) But this isn't about one week, it's about all the weeks. I'll focus more, keep up the right stuff, and see how I do. See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Week 2 always seems the hardest to lose in. But on to week 3 and bigger and better weigh ins. If you aren't gaining you're winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unofficially today I'm 3 pounds lighter than yesterday. WTH?!!?

    ReplyDelete