Monday, July 23, 2012

Starting Over

Well ... I got hurt and behaved really badly while my back was an agonizing knot of pain. I'm mostly recovered, and determined to shed these excess pounds. I'm starting by counting points (WW-style) and doing a bit more activity, and will soon be joining a local gym to do some careful weight training.

Today I did my first Monday morning, full-nude weigh-in. (Hellllooo laaaaadieeees.)

272.0 lb.

I'll keep everyone posted as I keep on keepin' on! Send me some encouragement, love, and hugs. Just no chocolate for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Rock on! I started a very similar type of recovery 2 months ago (although my danger area was the abs, not the back). I did the Body for Life program rather than WW because I wanted to regain muscle mass more than reducing my scale weight. Middling results so far, largely due to my own not-exactly-sticking-with-the-plan. Best of luck!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete