Monday, January 30, 2012

2012 - Week Five: Oh yeah, I'm doing this!

Forgive me, Internet, for I have sinned. It has been four weeks since my last weight update. I could tell you that my birthday gave me an excuse to ignore sensible eating and drinking, or that I've been distracted by all kinds of crazy-exciting professional things going on my life. But that's no excuse and we both know. I mean to do this, dammit, and I'm going to do it.

Here I am. Back to weekly updates and back to my naked-on-the-scale Monday morning weigh-ins. (And you're welcome for that image.) Here is where we are:

260.2 lb.
Since Last Weigh-In: 3.0 lb.

So that's good! I'm at least moving in the right direction in the past month, even if it's not nearly as far as I should be after this many weeks into the new year. Keep me going, people. My goal weight is 225 lb. and I mean to get there by mid-summer. Thanks for your friendship and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment