Monday, August 15, 2011

Week Twenty-Five: Haven't Given Up, and Gaining Ground

Okay, so travel and LIFE (all capital letters for emphasis) caused me to fall off the wagon (a bit) and gain a little weight (about seven pounds), and those were unofficial weighings. But I worked last week to get my eating to back the way it's supposed to be and I'm back to logging my food and all that jazz. Weight Watchers billed me again, so I might as well use its tools, right?

I did my first official weigh-in for several weeks and I'm happy to say that I'm back on the right track:

249.2
Weekly Loss: 1.2 lb.
Net Total Loss: 44.4 lb.

So I'm about half a pound away from being able to say that I've lost 45 pounds since day one. That ain't too shabby, and I'm not planning on stopping. I think (I hope!) life is about to get more predictable and that we'll be eating less takeout.

Thanks all! I appreciate the support of my friends and family. I don't think I look half bad these days, but I still haven't reached my health goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment